- For the second time U&N are nominated for the SWISS AWARD and surprisingly reach 3rd place for the people’s choice of "Swiss of the Year"
- Media embargoed work-in-progress-tour with the new program THE ENCORE. A summary of 22 years of U&N’s acts.
- Nadeschkin directs the STARBUGS, a clown-dance-trio, which reached their break through at Circus KNIE (Swiss National Circus)
- Reprise of DIGGING IN THE ORCHESTRA PIT at Theatre 11, Zurich: 17 shows in 3 weeks for 22,000 people! Amazing!
- After almost 200 shows the program WORLD RECORD is being played for the last time (until now...).
- U&N give credit in honour of Graziella Contratto at the festival, Wort- und Bildfestifall.
- U&N play in front of 10,000 people at the open-air-grounds on the ‘Bundesplatz’ (Parliament building) for the rally ‘Switzerland With Heart’.
- U&N celebrate the birth of their newest CD ENCORE at Barfussbar Zurich.
- U&N produce and host the 6th Swiss tour of ‘PEARLS, FREAKS & SPECIAL GUESTS’ (this time with various artists like: Annamateur und Aussensaiter (GER), Morgan (FA), Inertie (CAN), BP Zoom (USA/FR), Hilty & Bosch (JAP), Duo Iroshnikov (UKR): 31 shows, 18,000 people in the audience – sold out everywhere)
- Germany’s premiere of ENCORE at Theaterhaus Stuttgart followed by a tour throughout Germany
- Ursus tours by himself with TIDYING UP ART
- The new CD of THE ENCORE stays in 1st place on iTunes in the category of Audio Books
- For the 3rd time U&N are invited to STARS IN DER MANEGE (The biggest circus show on TV in Germany, Switzerland and Austria)
- U&N play at the inauguration celebration for Pascal Bruderer, the new state President (although she is quite short, she holds the highest Swiss political position).
- U&N celebrate their Luxembourg premiere with THE ENCORE.
- The first German DVD, EXTREM URSUS & NADESCHKIN (as opposed to Swiss) gets published.
- U&N for the 9th and last time, host the fantastic Arosa Humour Festival TV production.
- U&N and their director Tom Ryser receive the highest Swiss theatre award, the HANS-REINHART-RING 2008.
- Spring: world premiere and Swiss tour of DIGGING IN THE ORCHESTRA PIT, a concert theater with the symphonic orchestra Camerata Schweiz. The production was so successful that it will be taken up again in May 2009.
- Austrian premiere of WORLD RECORD in Vienna followed by an Austrian Tour.
- Autumn: DVD release of WORLD RECORD in Swiss German.
- August: U&N win Henriettchen 08, a rather unnecessary award at the Comedy Arts Festival in Moers (GER)
- Three U&N Specials in Basel... a tryout series for a small audience.
- U&N perform a special program in the total dark for blind - and sighted people who try to be blind for only one evening in Zurich, Basel, and in Köln (radio recording in cooperation with the WDR radio station)
- Autumn: for the 4th time U&N host the opening of the International Comedy Festival in Köln
- Along the way, Nadeschkin is writing a movie script ‘DO NOT SWING!’ (planned to be shot in 2009/10)
- Winter: for the 8th time U&N host the TV gala at the Humour Festival in Arosa for the Swiss TV
- December: Ursus & Nadeschkin - the Extreme Edition is now available as DVD box set for under that Christmas tree.
- YEARY OVERVIEW: 69 shows, of which 34 are performed outside of Switzerland. The attempt to only do 70 shows worked on one hand, on the other hand those shows unexpectedly were more labour intensive because they were mostly special programs...
- Extended spring tour with WORLD RECORD in Germany and Switzerland.
- ...a sold out week in the Lustspielhaus Munich.
- ...and another week in the Wühlmäuse Berlin.
- Austrian tour with HAILLIGHTS (Vienna, Graz, Insbruck,...).
- 21.6.07: U&N get a surprise party thrown by their team for the 20 YEARS ANNIVERSARY
- U&N produce and host the 6th Swiss tour of PEARLS, FREAKS & SPECIAL GUESTS (this time with various artists like: Värttinä (FIN), Gennady & Jesko (UKR/CAN), Viktor Kee (UKR), Trespace (GER/SWISS), Patrick Cottet-Moine (FR) und Carrington & Brown (ENG): 31 shows, 20,000 people in the audience - everything sold out)
- Together with Tom Ryser (director/author) U&N invent and produce THE SATURDAY EVENING BOX. This 90 minutes jubilee show is aired on Swiss TV during prime time with 34% viewing public!
- The DVD of the same show is released one month later with Warner Brothers
- U&N hike up to the Hörnli for Pro Natura
- U&N start with pre rehearsals for the project DIGGING IN THE ORCHESTRA PIT with the symphonic orchestra CAMERATA (premiere in March 08)
- Ursus tours solo through Swiss Museums with TIDYING UP ART
- U&N give themselves a break from the Arosa Humour Festival as a present for their jubilee year, where they tried to do things differently.
- YEARY OVERVIEW: 98 shows, of which 28 were performed outside of Switzerland - and 56,000 people have balanced a PET bottle on their head!
- January: Swiss Opening Night of the latest show called WELTREKORD (World Record) at the Schauspielhaus in Basel. All of the spring performances were sold out within a couple of days.
- Ursus presented TIDYING UP ART as a guest speaker at the TED-Conference (among other speakers like Al Gore, Peter Gabriel, Nicholas Negroponte, the Google-founders, Page and Brim and other nice guys) in Monterey, California.
- Nadeschkin was added to the cast of a Swiss national TV Show (six broadcasts) called Genial Daneben (Geniously Missed).
- Ursus became a daddy!
- U&N faced an enormous deaf audience at the festival called SOUND OF SILENCE. This goes… somewhat without saying…
- Autumn: U&N opened the Cologne Comedy Festival for the second time.
- German Premiere of WELTREKORD at the Cologne Comedy festival.
- The DVD of Hailights became a bestseller: sold over 8,000 copies.
- Ursus performed TIDYING UP ART at different venues, even at the Fondation Beyeler and Zentrum Paul Klee (famous Swiss art museums)
- U&N were part of STARS IN DER MANEGE at Circus Krone for the second time. (Stars In Der Manege is one of the most prestigious benefit television galas in Germany).
- For the third time, U&N were special guests at the show BENISSIMO on Swiss national television.
- Ursus published the second book of the English version of TIDYING UP ART: MORE Tidying up Art.
- For the sixth time in a row, U&N hosted all three shows of the Arosa Humorfestival for Swiss national television.
- WELTREKORD was performed 60 times throughout this year. And a total of 26,000 people have witnessed it!
- Finishing this year’s performances, U&N proudly look back on 2,200 shows in 19 years and are getting ready for their 20th-year-jubilee! (2007)
- U&N spent three months in Australia for their second phase of rehearsals for the new program WELTREKORD (World Record) and made their first appearance in a two week guest performance with the production SYNCHRONISED SWIMMING - THE DRY VERSION at the Melbourne International Comedy Festival.
- The third phase of rehearsals for WELTREKORD took place in Zurich, followed by a Work-in-progress-tour before small audiences throughout Switzerland.
- Finally the DVD, Hailights was published as a co-production with Warner Bros., followed by an extensive promo-tour, also featuring special guests such as the Synchronschwimmerinnen der Limmatnixen (Synchronized Swimming team of the Zurich Limmat Mermaids)
- U&N hosted the opening night of the Cologne Comedy Festival
- Nadeschkin had her opening night for a new concert series called Nadja Sings? Swingtime Dance Arkestra featuring Nadja Sieger
- Ursus exhibited his TIDYING UP ART at the Wilhelm Busch Museum in Hanover, Germany.
- The DVD, FREMDE IM PARADIES (Foreigners in Paradise) was released.
- Nadeschkin wrote and completed her first movie screenplay: Der Liebe Zum Trotz
- U&N did and survived the SuperZehnKampf (annual Super Decathlon) at Zurich Hallenstadion before an crowd of 11,000.
- Finally, for the first time U&N did NOT receive an award! (We feel truly honored!)
- This year U&N became household names on television … (Quatsch Comedy Club, Ottis Schlachthof, TV TOTAL, CH 3-SAT-Festival and many more…)
- As usual, U&N hosted the three broadcasts of Arosa Humorfestival for Swiss national television.
- 2005 in hindsight: 62 feature length programs, 11 television broadcasts, 11 Work-in-progress-performances with the new program WELTREKORD, 19 English performances Down Under, 5 concerts, one exhibition and a worn out performance team by the end of the year.
- Annual Arosa Humor Festival in December (biggest and highest Festival in Switzerland)
- Nadeschkin stars in her first TV-Movie FREMDE IM PARADIES (Foreigners in Paradise)
- Ursus second book MEHR KUNST AUFRÄUMEN (More Tidying up Art) is published.
- U&N receive the highest German comedy award, Leipziger Loewenzahn.
- U&N tour Switzerland with their newest variety-production of PEARLS, FREAKS & SPECIAL GUESTS.
- U&N toured again Switzerland and Germany with both productions: HAILIGHTS and SOLO!
- U&N perform SOLO! at the most prestigious and known Swiss theatres, Schauspielhaus Zurich and Stadttheater Basel.
- ...and Nadeschkin goes on dancing the Lindy-Hop, and performing as a Jazz singer in her tiny little Swing band, for fun!
- After working together nonstop for 16 years U&N grant themselves 6 months to sleep in.
- Among other things Nadeschkin travels around the world, gets to know aborigines, learns surfing, Swing and Lindy-hop.
- In February she participates in the International Jitterbug Championship in Melbourne and does not win a medal!
- During all this Ursus tours as author and inventor of KUNST AUFRÄUMEN (Tidying Up Art) and accepts numerous international invitations from the art scene. His book goes to its 7th printing, sells 100,000 copies and in September will also be available in the USA, UK and France.
- In the meantime the revival of PEARS, FREAKS & SPECIAL GUESTS is shown for the first time on Swiss television and seen by an audience of over 1.5 million.
- Revision of Ursus & Nadeschkin - SOLO! and revival of HAILIGHTS. Both productions tour through Germany beginning in September.
- By the way: Nadeschkin performs twice as a Jazz singer in a Swing Band.
The main thing:
URSUS & NADESCHKIN AT CIRCUS KNIE: U&N were engaged as the main act of the program and tour for a full season with the prestigious Swiss National-Circus Knie, meaning: 257 performances for an audience of 2,500 spectators, ie: Ursus & Nadeschkin are seen live by an audience of over 640,000.
- The German CD of HAILIGHTS is released
- Ursus Wehrli creates a sensation with his book TIDYING UP ART. His book is on the bestsellers list for months.
- Appearance on the Harald-Schmidt-Show on channel SAT1.
- Appearance on Stars in der Manege at Circus Krone (Crown) (channels ARD/ORF and SFDRS, Swiss TV).
- The DVD/VHS URSUS & NADESCHKIN AT CIRCUS KNIE is released.
- Revival of the hit PEARS, FREAKS & SPECIAL GUESTS.
- U&N are regulars on Quatsch Comedy Club, on German channel PRO 7
- U&N host the TV-Gala Humorfestival Arosa once again.
- Record: With 257 circus shows plus additional 33 performances this year U&N establish their absolute record of 290, thus making them acutely ripe for vacation.
- U&N are the Winners of the famous German Award, Deutscher Kleinkunstpreis 2002.
- U&N are honoured with the Salzburger Stier Award.
- U&N hosted the TV-Gala Humorfestival Arosa for the second time.
- U&N were honoured by the government of Zurich for Innovative Theatre Work.
- U&N toured Switzerland with their best-of-variety-show PEARS, FREAKS & SPECIAL GUESTS, which is a smash hit and is seen live by 20,000 spectators.
- March 5th: U&N celebrate their 1500th performance!
- April 6th: U&N visit Mount Hörnli (without anybody noticing.)
- One month engagement at the Bar Jeder Vernunft in Berlin (Bar Without Any Reason)
- U&N were honoured with the Fringe NYC Award for best comedy act.
- U&N participated in the New York International Fringe Festival.
- U&N hosted the TV-Gala Humorfestival Arosafor the first time!
- U&N were honoured for the second time with the Prix Walo (most important Swiss television entertainment award).
- U&N toured Switzerland with HAILIGHTS and SOLO!
- U&N were honoured with the major Swiss fringe theatre award The Golden Tuna.
- U&N Released the CD HAILIGHTS (in German language).
- European premiere of the production SOLO at Berlin's Hackesches Hoftheatre.
- Swiss Opening Night of the newest show called HAILIGHTS at theatre Tuchlaube Aarau.
- U&N are Invited to the major Swiss Theatre Festival with "Solo!"
- U&N toured Switzerland with their actual variety show PEARS, FREAKS & SPECIAL GUESTS.
- U&N toured Switzerland with HAILIGHTS and SOLO! (150 shows!)
- U&N stayed in New York for 3 months (several short appearances in mixed shows)
- U&N toured Switzerland with HAILIGHTS
- U&N toured Germany and Austria with the Variete Grenzenlos
- U&N produced their new show SOLO in Zürich and New York (directed by Tom Ryser/Andrea Kurmann)
- U&N participated at the New York Fringe Festival
- U&N premiered with their production SOLO! at Here Independent Arts Centre, NY
- U&N live in New York City for 3 months, and are making several short appearances in mixed shows.
- U&N toured Austria/Germany/Switzerland with HAILIGHTS (Special 10th Anniversary show).
- U&N premiered HAILIGHTS at the Vorstadttheatre in Vienna (Austria).
- U&N received the Prix Walo (most important Swiss television entertainment award).
- U&N celebrated their 1000th performance (within 11 years)
- Nadeschkin directed an evening magic/circus show with Living Art, Switzerland
- U&N directed and starred in G.O.P. Variety Theatre, Hannover, Germany.
- U&N toured Europe, performing in more than twenty major theatre festivals.
- U&N were honoured with the "Scheinbar"-Award in Berlin, Germany.
- Nadeschkin studied voice with Mirka Yemen-Dzakis in Athens, Greece.
- U&N studied Argentinian Tango with Ricardo y Nicole, Buenos Aires.
- The production ONE STEP BEYOND was sold out for more than two months in the Hackesches Hoftheatre in Berlin, Germany.
- U&N began a collaboration with the Swiss educational system,
performing and occasionally teaching at all levels.
- U&N toured Europe with three different shows.
- U&N performed at refugee camps in former Yugoslavia during the war.
- U&N founded the THEATRE-VARIETE in Zurich. They become organisers, directors and stars of this annual variety festival.
- Premiered their third show, ONE STEP BEYOND in Turtle Key Theatre, London, U.K., directed by Tom Ryser.
- U&N published URSUS & NADESCHKIN GANZ FLACH (Ursus & Nadeschkin Absolutely Flat), a cartoon book of drawings and short stories by U&N.
- Nadeschkin premiered with .....& NADESCHKIN - Halb So Lang And Halb So Lustig
(.....& Nadeschkin - Half As Long And Half As Funny), in Zurich, Switzerland, directed by Tom Ryser.
- U&N founded Drü Nachdenachte (The Three AfterEights Company )
for non-visual theatre projects and improvisational shows in Switzerland.
- U&N studied at The Desmond Jones School of Mime and Physical Theatre, London, U.K.
- U&N performed at Turtle Key Theatre and Lylian Baylis Theatre in London, U.K.
- U&N premiered their second show EINE UNGEWÖHNLICHE CLOWNERIE
(An Unusual Clownery), directed by Tom Ryser at Theatre Stok in Zurich, Switzerland
- U&N premiered their first full show at Vorstadttheatre in Basel, Switzerland
- U&N founded Ursus & Nadeschkin: street performances and short pieces in Switzerland
Meerkabarett Sylt (GER), Cabarena Bozen, Theater-Spektakel Zürich (SWISS), Arosa Humosfestival 1996 - 2009 (SWISS), Int. Köln Comedy Festival 2005/2006/2008 (GER), Melbourne Int. Comedy Festival (AUS), Int. Fringe Festival New York (USA), Int. Comedy Arts Festival Moers (GER), Gaffenberg-Festival Heilbronn (GER), Lachmesse Leipzig (GER), Variété- und Comedy-Festival Berlin (GER), Grenzenlos-Festival D-Freiburg (GER), Kleinkunstfestival Berlin (GER), Sommerszene Saarbrücken (GER), «Soorser Comedy Täg» (SWISS), Ulmer Zelt (GER), Tollwood-Festival München (GER), KIK Festival Kreuzlingen, Donaufestival Krems (AUSTRIAN), La Piazza Augsburg (GER), Zelt- & Musikfestival Freiburg (GER), Pflasterspektakel Würzburg (GER), Kulturufer Friedrichshafen (GER), SchappoKlack Würzburg (GER), Festival der Mimen und Clowns Stuttgart (GER), Tanzfestival Orlando Nürnberg (GER), Humorfestival Arosa (SWISS), European Juggling Convention (GER), «Das Fest» Karlsruhe (GER), Theaterfestival Isny (GER), Satirefestival Halle (GER), etc.
Schweiz: SF DRS: «Giacobbo/Müller» (div. Auftritte), «Schweizer-Hits», «Tagesschau», «Quer», «Schweizerlacher», «10 vor 10», «Arosa Humorfestival» (2000-2009), «Schweiz-Aktuell», «GENIAL DANEBEN», «Aeschbacher», «NEXT», «Viktor's Spätprogramm», «Prix-Walo»-Gala, «Zischtig's Club», «Sprechstunde», «Takito», «SonntagsMagazin», «Risiko», «Leben live!», «Quiz Today», Tagesschau u.v.a. Deutschland: ZDF: «Stars in der Manege»(2009/2006/2002) PRO7 «Quatsch-Comedy-Club» (2001-2005), «TV Total» bei Stefan Raab, SAT1 «Harald-Schmidt-Show», WDR «Missfits & Verwandtschaft», SWR «Wunderland-Revue», 3-Sat-Festival Mainz (2001/2002/2005/2008), ZDF-«Fernsehgarten», ZDF-Unicef-Gala, ARD «Stars in der Manege», BR «Ottis Schlachthof»(2008/2007/2005/20404), HR 3 «Traumtänzer», SWF 3 «Kulturzeit», etc.
These tree productions HAILIGTS, DIE SAMSTAGABENDKISTE and WELTREKORD have been aired several times in their fully lengh on Swiss TV (first channel) during prime time on Friday-, Saturday- and Sunday nights.